ECE 291 Public
Rewrite and update of major course documentation in DocBook-based SGML
- Generation of both HTML and PDF output from a single source
- Generation tools work both on Windows and UNIX
- Lab manual primary component, but other tutorials and even lectures
Protected mode library to make programming assembly in protected mode
- Full source code included
- Assumes DJGPP compiler platform and DPMI runtime environment
- High-resolution graphics and TCP/IP networking via the EX291
- 16-bit sound routines via Soundblaster or VDMS driver
Extra BIOS Services for ECE 291 driver for Windows 2000/XP.
- Access to Win32-provided features from Windows 2000/XP DOS
- Uses DirectDraw to provide high-resolution VBE/AF graphics
- Uses Windows Sockets to provide TCP/IP networking services
- "CV32" Debugger
An integrated or easier to use debugger to assist ECE 291 students in
producing quality assembly programs throughout the transition from real
to protected mode programming.
- Source level debugging (esp. in protected mode)
- Improved user interface (esp. in protected mode)
- Same user interface (as much as possible) in both real and protected
Source Code Repositories (via
Back to Tortall Networks: Open Source Software.